Avis recommandés pour Garrett Michael Barber Shop

brill

Avis recommandés pour Garrett Michael Barber Shop

Inläggav brill » 12 jan 2019, 16:13

I've been seeing Dani, the shop owner, for a couple years and always have a great experience. She's very meticulous in the cuts she gives and really takes her time to get all the details right. I always leave looking good and feeling relaxed from all the pampering.

Love the products they sell. People always ask what kind of cologne I'm wearing and all I wear is a beard oil I bought here. (Olio's Cuban Tobacco - the best!)

I also bring my kids to the shop and have worked with several of the other barbers getting their cuts done. Joshua does an awesome job with my oldest. He insists on coming back here because he loves the way he looks.
My younger son HATES getting his haircut and the barbers are always really patient and calm with him, even if he's being a bit squirmy.

Bild

lipstickprojector

Re: Avis recommandés pour Garrett Michael Barber Shop

Inläggav lipstickprojector » 12 jan 2019, 16:15

brill skrev:
12 jan 2019, 16:13
I've been seeing Dani, the shop owner, for a couple years and always have a great experience. She's very meticulous in the cuts she gives and really takes her time to get all the details right. I always leave looking good and feeling relaxed from all the pampering.

Love the products they sell. People always ask what kind of cologne I'm wearing and all I wear is a beard oil I bought here. (Olio's Cuban Tobacco - the best!)

I also bring my kids to the shop and have worked with several of the other barbers getting their cuts done. Joshua does an awesome job with my oldest. He insists on coming back here because he loves the way he looks.
My younger son HATES getting his haircut and the barbers are always really patient and calm with him, even if he's being a bit squirmy.

Bild

It's was fine up until they raised their price by $10. I'm assuming it was due to the upgrades they did and moving into a fancier room but nothing else has changed so why the price hike? It's definitely not worth $40. If I have to fix things when I get home and I pay $50 including tip then it's definitely not worth the money. If you're looking to pay $50 then there's much better places in the area for that cost. They lost me with the $10 increase.

rulessteetcorn

Inläggav rulessteetcorn » 12 jan 2019, 16:15

The staff are pretty friendly and the new shop is aesthetically pleasing, but I definitely can't justify spending $40 (without tip) on a haircut. Coming from Scottsdale, AZ none of the high end barber shops charge anything close to $40 for a cut.

brill

Inläggav brill » 12 jan 2019, 16:15

I have been going to GM since I moved here in November of 2015. During that time, I have had the pleasure of having amazing haircuts from two great barbers. First by Eric Stone and most recently Chris Mejia.

lipstickprojector

Inläggav lipstickprojector » 12 jan 2019, 16:16

rulessteetcorn skrev:
12 jan 2019, 16:15
The staff are pretty friendly and the new shop is aesthetically pleasing, but I definitely can't justify spending $40 (without tip) on a haircut. Coming from Scottsdale, AZ none of the high end barber shops charge anything close to $40 for a cut.

There has never been an explanation on why the Eric and then Chris exited the company and never have I been referred to a new barber at the shop, all of a sudden you go to make an appointment and your barber is gone, without any note or notice... as you can imagine its terribly annoying especially when you are particular. If you are looking for a place for a drop in i say go for it! but if you are looking for a long term haircutting relationship run fast.

rulessteetcorn

Inläggav rulessteetcorn » 12 jan 2019, 16:16

Sarah did a great job with my hair and beard. Got a beard trim and shave and very happy with the results. The best compliment I can give is that my wife said I need to keep going back to her. Those words have never been uttered in 19 years of marriage until now.

brill

Inläggav brill » 14 jan 2019, 12:37

Today my husband and son came here for the first time, and we never want to go anywhere else again. This is the absolute best barbershop in the Salt Lake Valley. The experience was flawless: we made appointments, and their barbers were ready for them as soon as we arrived. The place has a very classic, high-end feel. The haircuts were perfect, and the conversation during the haircut was great – comfortable, easy, and engaging. This place was recommended to us by someone who drives two hours each way to come here, and it is definitely worth the drive. The price is $20 for a kid’s cut and $25 for a men’s cut, but it is worth SO much more. We will be coming here from now on. If you want to know more details Please go here Salt Lake City barbers