onvert an image to WebP

brill

onvert an image to WebP

Inläggav brill » 28 jan 2019, 03:43

This free online WebP converter lets you convert your images to the WebP format from Google. Upload your file or provide a link to an image and click "Convert file". The file will be converted instantly and you can download the WebP image as soon as it has been converted.

rulessteetcorn

Re: onvert an image to WebP

Inläggav rulessteetcorn » 28 jan 2019, 03:44

brill skrev:
28 jan 2019, 03:43
This free online WebP converter lets you convert your images to the WebP format from Google. Upload your file or provide a link to an image and click "Convert file". The file will be converted instantly and you can download the WebP image as soon as it has been converted.

WebP has been developed by Google to be able to create smaller and better looking images that can help make the web faster. A WepB file consists of VP8 image data, and a container based on RIFF. It is a new image format that uses lossy compression for photographic images.

lipstickprojector

Inläggav lipstickprojector » 28 jan 2019, 03:45

Convert your image files between many different image file formats. These images can be produced by Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or just be found on the internet. Popular formats include JPEG, PNG, GIF, and TIFF, but we support many less popular image types as seen to the right.

brill

Inläggav brill » 28 jan 2019, 03:46

PostImage is one site that works well. Click on "Choose Images" then select the file you want to upload. On the next screen that opens, click on the little blue and white icon immediately to the right of the "Direct Link" web address. That'll copy the URL to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your forum reply here - either directly or using the "Insert Image" button on the top row of the toolbar.

rulessteetcorn

Inläggav rulessteetcorn » 28 jan 2019, 03:46

brill skrev:
28 jan 2019, 03:46
PostImage is one site that works well. Click on "Choose Images" then select the file you want to upload. On the next screen that opens, click on the little blue and white icon immediately to the right of the "Direct Link" web address. That'll copy the URL to your clipboard. You can then paste it into your forum reply here - either directly or using the "Insert Image" button on the top row of the toolbar.

Anyhow, I think I know what you're trying to say. If you mean you want a to upload an image then make it appear in one of your posts then read on:

lipstickprojector

Inläggav lipstickprojector » 28 jan 2019, 03:47

thank you Secret-Squirrel, that is the one I was looking for, sorry I wasn't very clear with my request

defogmick

Inläggav defogmick » 10 feb 2019, 13:00

I was needed an online image converter. Then I found this site by searching Google. And I have solved all the problems from here. If you want to know more details please go here https://onlineconvertfree.com/converter/images/